Monday, June 27, 2011

4 hd games and performance on optimus one

ok guys.. M gonna discuss some hd titles tht are working on our beloved optimus one.... thanx to its whooping 512 mb ram and a classy gpu ADRENO 200... despite its 600mhz processor,it performs above expectations.....

As soon as i got my optimus , i was only sure of nfs shift that its gonna work. downloaded it . whooping 105 mb game size with cache file. but that saved to mmc. so no big deal.. Start the game.and it performed as a champ.no lags, smooth graphics and a hd game play. EA deserves praise...game lag only when you touch screen but most of times it was smooth...

Next I did was oGAMELOFT ASPHALT 5 HD ... so wen i downloaded this game, I was not sure if its gonna work or not as game was for high end droids. But worked like a charm. Game play was not as realistic as shift but graphics were fine as game kept me busy for hours.

Next is Tom clancy hawx hd. This game required touch for playing, so I took a chance and downloaded file. Game play was awesome. Controls were fine and game lagged a bit while touching but game was playable . I am still addicted to this game.feels like a psp in hand...

Dungeon hunter I downloaded next and last hd title. Game was biggest in size.238 mb in size but data is saved in memory card. gameplay was nice.graphics were comparable to psp .
So you can download all these games with out any fear that they will not work.I will post more games as soon as I download more and get them working....

5 comments:

  1. Hey buddy I need your help. While playing Gangstar west coast hustle my phone lags in driving mode wharHey buddy I need your help. While playing Gangstar west coast hustle my phone lags in driving mode what to do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohk.. that happens due to touch lag bug.. this problem is expected to solved in gingerbread update.. till then ,copy apk and gamedata in pc and wait till gb update arrives...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh hope so btw can't I get it now?? I read on gsmarena that some Indian guy have it... Poland one? Ohh hope so btw can't I get it now?? I read on gsmarena that some Indian guy have it... Poland one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys wat is touch big..... Forget dat,i play al my hd games widout any lag,yes initially wen I purchased o1,it had bug but then I rooted it n flashed megatrpn rom and to remove touch bug I also flashed new touchbug free kernel,so here I am I m enjyoing all games As smooth as butter n got even bored of sm.
    Here is list of games I have
    Bia2
    Mc2sandstorm
    Both gangster
    Hawx
    Nfs shift
    Asphalt5
    Hero of sparta
    Dungeon hunter n many more
    So wat I suggest u is just root ur phon n enjoy its hardware fully,still if any problems occur u can again flash it to origonal lg rom to get ur warranty,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete